WitchCamp begins Thursday afternoon October 17 and ends at noon Thursday October 24. The fee covers food, accommodations, and all teaching, ritual and magic for the entire time. Tejas Web WitchCamp welcomes everyone 18 and older, and young people 16-17 who come with a parent or guardian.
Comfortable beds are available in semi-private rooms, and in dorm rooms that sleep four people. There are plenty of lovely tenting spaces outside. Indoor bathrooms and showers are available for tenters (no port-a-potties). Fees are based on the level of accommodation you choose, and when you register.
All indoor beds are taken. Please contact us at email@example.com to be placed on a wait list in case of cancellations.
Sign up… Semi-private dorm Tenting
*By June 21 $575 $425 $425
Between June 22 and October 1 (as space is available):
$675 $575 $475
Please get in touch with us if you need financial assistance to join us at WitchCamp 2019. Assistance is available in the form of partial scholarships, and possibly work exchanges.
*** Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org ***
PAYMENTS (US FUNDS ONLY)
If you register between now and September 1, 2019, you pay a non-refundable deposit of $150 which applies to your fee, and reserves your place at the rate that applied when you paid the deposit.
For example, if you register and pay the deposit for tenting by June 21, you lock in the great early bird registration discount rate, even if you don’t pay the balance of the fee until September 1.
If you pay a deposit, or any amount less than the full fee, the balance of your registration fee is DUE September 1, 2019.
Of course, you may also pay in full when you register.
If you register between September 1 and October 1 you must pay in full at the time of registration. Camp registration closes October 1.
To ease any financial burden, we welcome and encourage partial payments anytime between your initial registration and the date the balance is due (September 1).
PAYMENT METHODS (US FUNDS ONLY)
Online via PayPal:
- Login to PayPal and send money to email@example.com.
- Include a note that you are paying for WitchCamp 2019
- Send check or money order payable to Tejas Web to: Tejas Web WitchCamp, PO Box 40751, Austin TX 78704
- Please note that the $150 deposit is NON-refundable. No exceptions.
- If you cancel on or before September 1, 2019, we only keep your deposit: we will refund any fee amount you paid over the deposit.
- If you cancel anytime from September 1, 2019 on, our policy is NO refund.
- No-shows are also a strict NO refund policy, due to large down payments we make in advance for food and accommodation.
- If you need to cancel, please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org